BECOME A TEAM MEMBER OF #SARICURLS
SARI CURLS is a young start-up company and Germany's first Curl Shop.
We provide a great selection of various products and tools for all types of natural curls. In our curl shop you will find everything your curly heart desires.
Together we aim to bring SARI CURLS and the world of curls to the next level. We love to connect with and support all curly heads and accompany them on their individual curl journey. Are you in on it?
Are you interested in gaining exciting insights into an internationally operating e-commerce company and learning how SARI CURLS uses social media marketing as an important sales channel in Germany? As a Social Media Manager, you will support our team from July 2021 at the Viernheim location and in the home office on a full-time basis.
- Further development and implementation of the social media strategy and continuous expansion of the online presence
- Operational handling and expansion of SARI CURLS' global social media platforms based on defined KPIs
- Content and campaign planning
- Creation of social media theme plans
- Development of digital storytelling, creation of image and text content
- Further development of community management (influencers, talents, celebrities, artists as well as direct-to-consumer)
- Increase brand awareness, image, and user engagement of owned channels through targeted social media efforts.
- Proactive dialog with partners, fans and followers
- Relationship building with digital KOLs as well as research and identification of new talents
- Planning, management and implementation of content creation, social media campaigns, international influencer collaborations as well as talent campaigns, contract negotiations and creation of briefings
- Performance management and monitoring, creation and evaluation of ROI and social media analyses; benchmarking, market analyses and research
- Successfully completed degree in communications/media science or comparable training in the field of social media, community management or online marketing
- At least 2-4 years of professional experience in a comparable position in the fashion, beauty or lifestyle industry in the area of social media/content marketing, preferably in-house or on the part of an internationally active social media agency
- Sound technical and professional knowledge with social media management and monitoring tools as well as in the management of social media platforms
- Experience in working with influencers in the beauty/fashion sector as well as personal network
- Creativity, strong communication skills and a good feel for text and images
- Business fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
- High level of commitment and independent, solution-oriented way of working
- High analytical and strategic affinity
- Team player skills
- High degree of initiative
- A steep learning curve due to a lot of personal responsibility
- Location Viernheim & possibilities for home office given
- Modern office equipment including own company laptop & cell phone
- A unique corporate culture with a startup feeling
- A lot of freedom for your own ideas and a lot of trust in you
- Free drinks
- Free parking space
- Immediately nearby: Shopping facilities for self-catering
There are no limits to your creativity.
Your contact person: Serpil Sari