Das ist der Textinhalt.
As I Am | Detangling Conditioner /8oz
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- How To Use
As much as we love our natural-textured hair, the job of detangling can be quite a chore. Despite the time it takes to free wet hair of tangles, (particularly for those with longer, thicker hair), can result in breakage, fiber weakening and even excess shedding. Now, As I Am offers real “help” in the time of need. You can approach the necessary step of detangling with greater ease. And besides easier wet combing, you’ll notice enhanced softness and a wonderful shine. Your hair will be easy to comb, healthier and happier.
- Provides for easier release of tangles after cleansing
- The leave in formula remains on to prepare your hair for application of styling products
- Rich consistency. Economical to use. A small amount does the job.
- Moisturizes and promotes shine
- Helps strengthen hair and repair damaged areas
- Contains an wide array of natural ingredients known for hydrating and nourishing hair
- First, cleanse hair. (We highly recommend one of the three As I Am cleansers: As I Am® Curl Clarity® Shampoo, Cleansing Pudding+ or Coconut CoWash.)
- Leave hair wet or very damp. DO NOT TOWEL DRY.Massage a small amount, (about the size of a quarter) within palms and liberally distribute throughout entire head of hair, root to ends
- Using a wide-toothed comb or a flexible-bristle detangling brush, begin to gently comb or brush, section-by-section using short strokes. Always start near the ends and proceed up toward the scalp. You may also detangle by carefully finger racking through your hair
- If it seems that you require more product to ease detangling, Distribute another very small amount. Do not over use
- Proceed to style
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Royal Jelly, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin, Betaine, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ceteareth-25, Laureth-23, TBHQ, Fragrance/Parfum (Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide
Get to know us better and see for yourself what makes SARI CURLS unique.
We at SARI CURLS have not only established the term curl store, but also brought brands and tools to Germany that are not easily accessible. We want to educate you about hair and curls, give you information and tips, teach you about ingredients. We are your faithful companion on your own curl journey.
We obtain all our products and tools directly from the manufacturers. Thus, we are always in regular and personal exchange. With us you can always shop safely and without worry. We always pay attention to the topicality of the ingredients or formulas and always have the latest products in stock. We support small businesses which attach importance to sustainability, as our environment is important to us.
There is no planet B! Unsere Versandverpackungen sind ESC-Zertifiziert und 100% recyclebar. Unsere Füllmaterialien bestehen aus Papier oder weißen Flips aus Pflanzen- bzw. Maisstärke. Diese sind 100% biologisch abbaubar und lösen sich sogar in Wasser auf. Unsere Pakete werden klimaneutral zu Dir geliefert. Wir sind Teil des Umweltschutzprogramms DHL GoGreen. Jedes Paket wird mit ganz viel Liebe von Charlotte verpackt, Sie ist das Herzstück unseres Lagers.
Your satisfaction is our priority. That is why our customer service team is here to help you with your curl journey. If you have any questions about your order, the shipping status or a product, we are there for you personally and always find a solution.
With Joanna - from the Customer Service Team - you are in good and safe hands.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Macht die Haare super kämmbar ohne zu beschweren oder ein komisches Gefühl zu hinterlassen.